Friday, March 11, 2005

My head is spinning

After 48 hours without internet in my apartment (coming only 24 hours after I had been without it for four long days in MA), it is finally up and running, and the blood is rushing through my body as if my right arm has just been re-attached and my brain doesn't know just what to do with it.

I frantically checked my email for party updates and job-related items. The update on the party is that we currently have more people on the list than the bouncer allows, and Kristin has me all stressed out about it. I wish we hadn't chosen this location, but it's too late now. It doesn't help that the bar was JUST THIS WEEK featured in New York magazine's "Best of" issue as "Best DJ Bar in New York". So it is no doubt going to have tons of people waiting on line at a spot that is already notoriously hard to get into. My list doesn't even include the DKE guys who may or may not stop by after Luzine's party. I need to think of a late-night alternative in case people can't get in. Stress.

I also posted my furniture for sale, and have a woman coming over NOW to take the stuff I offered for free. I borrowed Josh's digital camera yesterday to photograph all my furniture, which turned out to be remarkably easy and will help me out a ton. My aunt may also take some of the stuff fo Grant, who is getting his own apartment this summer for his senior year at UPenn. I can't believe he is going to be a senior. If she does take the stuff, I could be virtually furniture-less by tomorrow or Sunday. Sunday I am having my friends over to paw through items that no one else would want. Aren't I charitable?

With all of these internet problems, I haven't even checked Dooce.com in a week. I feel more anxious about that than anything. I have serious issues.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home