Sunday, February 27, 2005

I love my friends

Other than driving, that will be the hardest transition to LA. The fact that my friends here have known me for so many years, and, even more so, still like me. No one (except Rebecca) is married; we are all the same kids that came here in 1998 straight from AZD. Maria will be next, but she's in Boston. All my other friends, I am as close to, if not closer than, I was in college. SEVEN YEARS LATER.
I got nuthin in LA. Tracy, maybe Sara, if we become buddies. I am moving to LA and looking for a MAN, b/c I do not expect to ever make girlfriends comparable to the ones I have here. So why I am I leaving, exactly? That is the one thing I struggle with. My friends are the only things that give me joy, give me peace, make me inherently happy no matter what. And why am I so willing to leave that? I could come back in a year and never catch up on what I missed.
I guess what I am saying is that whatever is pulling me west is SO forceful, that it has overridden this issue. Sad? I don't know. Stupid? Maybe. But, yeah, sad. I love my friends. Cara, Heather, Kris, Maria, in no particular order, I love you like sisters. And I've never had real sisters, so I hold them that much more special.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home