Monday, February 14, 2005

Interviews

Two scheduled for next Tuesday, the 22nd. Hoping to make it three. Will do a quick (28 hour) trip from Monday PM to Tuesday PM (returning to NYC Wed AM) so will see what I can do within that window. It will be an expensive trip, so I have to think of it in terms of an investment. Almost $500 for the airfare! I will probably get a hotel too - as not to impose on anyone. And then there is rent-a-car. Okay, the one thing I am afraid of - driving. If I can get over that, I can do anything. Another reason for the move.

Also, got the lease today. Haven't signed it yet - just letting it sit here in front of me to tempt me with its closeness. Apparently the lease is my Valentine. Also have my tax returns sitting in front of me. I will get just under $4,000 back this year - so that will cover my trip and also a couple months of rent should I pass on these jobs (which haven't been formally offered yet, of course). Life is good. If only I had a cute boy with whom to share the goodness.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home