Tuesday, December 01, 2009

It's like having an imaginary, extremely well-behaved but severely narcissistic kindergartener

Five years ago today, I sat in a $29 butterfly chair from Bed Bath & Beyond - purchased because it was the only piece of furniture I could conceivably carry the six crosstown blocks home AND fit into my shoebox-size living room - and put all of my plastic-cuppa-wine-swilling effort into giving birth to this little baby blog.

Yikes - sorry for that last TMI visual.

Anyway, my little baby blog turns five today, so please join me in a trip down memory lane as we see what the last five anniversaries have brought:

Like a blogging virgin: 2004

From the mouth of a babe: 2005

I want you to want me: 2006

Celebrating good times, come on: 2007

Solid goals: 2008

Or, just pretend I've poured you a plastic cup of wine and make a toast. After my last recent bout of dish issues, I definitely don't see myself with stemware before year six.



6 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Sandra Hakkarainen said...

Congratulations, Lori, on #5. I'm grateful that you continue to blog, and that I can continue to enjoy your posts.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Go Nicole Yourself said...

Yay for your blog cause I got YOU outta the deal. xoxo

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I always find your blog interesting, especially as I think you're far less jaded about L.A. than I am! :)

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, everyone!

 
At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Blogday!!

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Karl Hakkarainen said...

'nother belated Happy Blogiversary. You've still got it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home