Sunday, October 25, 2009

I could have danced all night

I've decided that, as long as I'm going to be single, I'd much prefer to be a gay man. Is that a problem?

I went out last night to a club in West Hollywood filled with the best looking grown men I've seen in a long time. Unlike clubs that cater to a straight crowd, this one was filled with actual adults - 20-somethings, sure, but also plenty of 30- and maybe even 40-somethings. I can't remember the last time I went out and didn't feel like the oldest person there. Not only were the men good looking, they were well-dressed with fantastic bodies and high-wattage smiles. I've always said that I don't want to date a man who's prettier or better dressed than me, but, hell, it would be nice to have the option. Just the sheer fact that so many single men were in the same room made me miss the days when I was aware that some existed.

Labels:



1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Noj said...

There is a certain eloquence and sophistication that straight men lack that gay men possess. But who wants the problems of their lifestyle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home