Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fun in the sun

Thank you to everyone who commented on or emailed me about the last post. It was so ridiculously long, I give props to anyone who read the whole thing, let alone analyzed it and gave me their own feedback. Thank you.

Since I've done a lot of writing recently, I thought I would sum up this weekend with a photo essay. Enjoy. And please ignore the fact that I wore the same bathing suit two days in a row. In fact, please ignore the fact that I wore a bathing suit entirely. Thanks.



3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sailing seems like a yet another way to have good party. Looks like fun!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Go Nicole Yourself said...

Lookin' cute in your bathin' suit! Can't wait to hear details.

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home