Sunday, June 29, 2008

Bridesmaid and grooming

If I tried to relay every funny story and tender moment and all-around-awesome time I had at the wedding this weekend, this post would be more akin to a screenplay than a summary. As such, I'm going to start off with a single, simple learning I took away from the experience: If I ever get married, it's going to be in LA.

All week, New York lay under a thick cloud of humidity that threatened rain every morning and delivered every evening. The wedding was wonderful, nearly perfect, but I spent the weekend worrying about the weather. The outdoor ceremony offered the option to move indoors, if necessary; the options for my hair, however, were another story.

Because this wedding wasn't about me, though, I'll spare you the frizz-fighting details, and instead link to the photos that have left me wishing for just one more day with my friends. Even if that day is a bad hair day.

Labels: , ,



5 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure friends overlook any and all bad hair days... :)

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Jill said...

Glad you had a nice time. :)

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looked fun! Glad to hear it went smoothly and the sun did shine! I'm thinking with Murphy's Law, it will snow in June on the day I give nuptials. And you wouldn't have been the Maid of Honor if you didn't worry.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger *kb* said...

You think that's frizzy!? Oh girl my friz would put your friz under the table!!!!!! :-)

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun and a major undertaking. And your friend who thinks of matching lounge wear for her party? She's going to make a terrific mom. And probably sooner than later I suspect. Thanks for the pics though. I'm always a sucker for weddings. Cheers & Good Luck, 'VJ'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home