Sunday, December 11, 2005

Spiderman sighting

I always hear about celebrity sightings on the Santa Monica stairs, but never actually had my own until today: Tobey Maguire! A while back he had made news (well, gossip columns) for gaining a lot of weight, but he looked as slim and slender as I've ever seen, if not downright skinny. Despite some facial hair, I recognized him almost immediately, and my hunch was confirmed when I overheard his familar voice say something to the guy (his trainer?) behind him. I never actually saw the Spiderman movies, but have seen him in plenty of other roles, including The Cider House Rules, The Ice Storm, and Pleasantville (all fantastic movies, by the way), and there's no mistaking the almost-childlike, glee-filled voice. And if he can sound that happy running up the SM stairs, then I want the number of his trainer.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home