Saturday, March 26, 2005

It is GORGEOUS today. In the mid-70's and sunny. It is ironic how nice the weather is here, and people are stuck in their cars all the time. I let myself sleep in this AM. I met Sara and a bunch of her friends for drinks last night at this bar on Main Street. It was really fun. Ryan brought some of his friends out, and Sara's friends were really cool - like really cool - and I am supposed to hang out with them tomorrow as well. The night before I went out with Seth and some of his friends, so I don't feel like my social life is lacking in any way. Oddly enough, we ran into Ted's ex-girlfriend, AND the "stock options" guy I sat next to on the plane out here last month. I didn't get a chance to say hi to him, because he was busy sucking face with girl. All night. Never came up for air. I guess he makes out just likes he makes conversation - doesn't let anyone have a turn.

My couches are supposed to come today between 2:30 and 4:30. Thank goodness. Then I can finally furnish the rest of the living room/dining room. I got my new cell phone yesterday, but it is BUTT UGLY, and I won't use it. So now I have to return it through the mail in order to get a new one that I will use, which will take another week, and means I have to bring it to the post office and then wait AGAIN for UPS/Fed Ex to deliver. All of this waiting around the apartment is frustrating, especially when it is so nice out.

I signed up for LA Fitness this morning. Seems like an okay gym. Cute boys, though many of them are probably UCLA students. Ted's brother goes there, but we'll probably be on different schedules, since he works nights. I may go to a party with Seth tonight. Otherwise I might stay in and relax - since somehow I have managed to go out just about every night this week. Sara and her friends are going bowling, but since I will see them tomorrow, no need to overdo it. Plus, I will have new couches to sit on - FINALLY!

My internet should be hooked up at home on the 30th. Thank goodness. I need to get back into the swing of things and start job hunting again, and putting myself out there. My Arbonne client (freelance) is so nice. She sent me a HUGE gift package of one of their skin care lines - about 10 or 12 products, worth a few hundred dollars, just to welcome me to LA. I was dying. I got them about an hour after I received and awesome flower package from Maria, and I have never felt so welcome anywhere in my life.

I got my pictures back from my going away party and also just some shots of my apt. I will post them on this site, as soon as I remember to bring them here. Oh, I can't wait to have my right arm back!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home