Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A state by state guide to Apprentice cast members

This is weird.
I saw Apprentice Season Two winner Kelly Perdue at my supermarket on Sunday. Then, on Monday, I ran into a guy at the UPS store that I thought I knew from somewhere, but wasn't sure where. I realized fairly quickly that he reminded me of Andy from the same season, but knew it wasn't him, just looked like him. Today, I am on a plane to Chicago and who comes on board, but the REAL Andy! And, no, not the guy from the UPS store, but little 25-year-old Harvard grad map-loving Andy. So that was kind of funny, and of course we watched for him when he got off the plane. It turned out that he was greeted by yet ANOTHER member of the Donald Trump organization, a woman who has stood in for Carolyn/George on occasion. So that was interesting. What was even more interesting was that the flight had earlier announced upgrades to business class for only $30 -- but they both sat in coach. So now maybe I know one of DT's business secrets? Oddly enough, the same woman was on our return 5:30 flight back to the city. Perhaps little Andy was working with big Bill (Rancic, Season One winner, who I met in Chicago last summer) or perhaps there was an Apprentice convention in the city this week that I was not aware of. In any case, I always appreciate a good reality-show/c-list celeb sighting.

We actually ended up taking an earlier flight back, which was fabulous, since I am pooped. Got up at 5:30 this AM, and we never ate a real meal all day. The meeting was great, but one of those days where you are stuck in a windowless conference room for hours and time is elusive. Add that to our early travel and one hour time difference, and it felt like Alice in Wonderland, or Alice in Glam Land, Glam Rocks Alice, Rock Opera Alice, boy am I tired. But I don't even want to go to bed b/c the thought of sleeping on the aeorbed yet again is pathetic and depressing and oh so ghetto. I have about a quarter of a bottle of wine and unfortunately the liquor store is closed. I wish there was one that delivered. All night. I guess they do exist. They are called "crack dealers". Not what I am looking for, thanks.

My interview tomorrow was cancelled b/c she had to go to Miami a day early. So now I am to call and set up an interview directly with the LA office. Just as well. I have a feeling that despite the aerobed, I will want to sleep in a little and not be so "on". God forbid I wear work clothes two days in a row. I am happy to wear nothing but jeans and sweatpants for the next week or so straight. Work, what?

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home