Monday, March 14, 2005

Step by Step

Ooh baby, gonna get to you gi-ir-irl. Thanks, Jordan. And NKOTB.

Step by step my apartment is becoming less my own and more just a blank canvas of empty memories. My aunt came yesterday and took my bed, the New Yorker prints, and my mom's trunk. Then a girl came and bought my butterfly chair and matching stools. Heather and Cara raided my book collection, but barely made a dent in my "stuff" library. Today I went out and got some boxes, and scheduled my UPS pickup for Thursday PM. I may decide to change it to Friday AM while I wait for the cable pickup - not sure yet.

Today I am going to start sorting everything - what will get shipped, what will get packed for the plane, and what will go in the garbage and goodwill. Simultaneously I must try to find buyers for the rest of my furniture so I don't get stuck on Friday paying someone else to come haul it away. I slept on my aerobed last night and had dreams all night long about John Stamos and the Olsen twins. That's my punishment for watching THS until 1 AM.

Tonight I am taking my cousin Josh out for his b-day. Have to make it an early night though because I have a car coming at 6:15 AM tomorrow b/c I am going to Chicago for the day. Why am I doing this? I'm not stressed b/c of the packing, but I am annoyed that I will be away from the internet for a full day and will no doubt lose opps to sell my stuff. Then, first thing Wed, I have the interview at H&S, which means I need to figure out my outfit today. Not to mention prepare for the interview. Kind of hard considering I don't even know if they have a position available in LA.

My party on Sat rocked. I only cried once - when Rebecca left. The rest was good old fashioned fun. Which led to a big funk yesterday, but I erased that with $2.50 beers at Mo's Caribbean, and the aforementioned Full House THS. And I saw Kelly from the Apprentice in Food Emporium yesterday, which would have been a high note, had he not been with another girl. Oh well - Nick Warnock, the copier salesman, is based in LA and he was my first reality show love anyway.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home