Tuesday, March 22, 2005

So much to do when you are unemployed and furnitureless

Had a phone interview this AM with a PR company that does consumer products (food and beverage, tech, automotive). Not sure I am interested, but am not in a posistion to turn down opportunities, so scheduled an interview with them tomorrow at 11. I also have another interview Thurs, and one on Mon, plus these freelance assignments, so at least my brain hasn't completely turned to mush yet.

I need to go back to Target today, b/c my apt is so empty and I can't justify spending thousands on furniture. Even if I just get a bath mat I will feel better.

I am starving and want lunch, but haven't found the supermarket yet, and feel guilty about spending the $$ for takeout. I got a freelance check yesterday from Mary, but haven't set up a bank account here yet and not sure how to do so.

Went for a run last night around my neighborhood. Gorgeous. Every house has flowers, a lawn, a a garden, and the air smells sweet. I told this to my aunt who laughed and said LA was the most polluted city in the country, but I swear, I never smelled air like this in NYC. Or Sharon, Mass, for that matter.

Ryan is getting a bunch of people together tomorrow night, so I'm sure I will see Clayton and Gabe, maybe Jordan. Tracy will come with me. Tonight I will work on the freelance stuff, and also iron a suit to wear tomorrow. I have an iron, but I guess I should also pick up an ironing board from Target.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home