Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I don't know what to do about this interview yet. So Ted doesn't want me staying with him. Asswipe. Tracy lives in the valley. I asked Sara but she may have her east coast boyfriend coming in that weekend, and won't know til next week. I can't wait that long to book a flight. If it was something I was really into, I would book a hotel room. It would be worth the money. But this isn't. Plus, I haven't heard back from Jill yet, and don't have anything else lined up, so the cost of the hotel room (plus airfare and rent-a-car) would not be worth the one interview that I am not even that excited about. If I were desperate, I'd ask Ryan, or ask Ryan to ask Jeff. I'm not desperate. I'd rather save that for a Full Pic weekend or something along the same lines. I guess I just don't want to let go of this opportunity, in case it turns out being better than what I had expected. Whatever, I'm sure things will work out in the end - they always do.
More cold and snow on the horizon. Ugh.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home