Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally, an excuse to make a day all about me

Guess what? I was just informed that today has been declared as Public Relations Appreciation Day! Or, at least it has in Tuscon.

Ironically, I don't think the publicists behind this movement promoted it very well; otherwise I would have had much more time to alert my bosses that appreciation for me is in order. I'd better get on that now for next year.

My friend Andra is coming into town tonight, so I am excited to have dinner with her. Tomorrow night is my friend Kim's birthday, so a bunch of us will be celebrating. I feel the need to note that I have gone out to dinner I think 8 out of the last 9 nights and all I want is a simple Boca Burger. And possibly a raise, to accommodate my recent spending. Which makes my getting the most out of this day all the more important.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home