Saturday, April 05, 2008

Soap and glory

So, I went to my first Laker's game last night, and I had a blast. Our seats were about five rows up for the floor, so I had prime view of the many celebrities and industry execs in attendance: Jack Nicholson, Penny Marshall, Dyan Cannon, and, well, Topanga, to name a few.

Given the abundance of such high-powered star wattage, you'd think I wouldn't have been the most excited to see General Hospital's Mac Scorpio; but then, you would be wrong.

Labels: ,



3 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah 5 rows behind the court? That's some money seats girl! I saw the game on TV last nite, was a really good game.

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know a B-list star is the one puts a smile on your face, gives us regular people a chance.

 
At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*wistful sigh* Sooooo jealous. I've only been up in the nosebleed seats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home