Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday update

Hi! Remember me? Apparently I haven't written in a few days. Nothing is really new. Except - hey! - tan lines! First beach day of the year! I'm currently in heaven.

I haven't had too much news to share this week, and there's no better way of calling attention to that than with the mundane Twitter updates I added to the bottom of my sidebar. I still don't really "get" Twitter. Like the Facebook status updates, I can see how they might be mildly addicting, but in the short time I've been Twittering, I haven't gotten too much out of it. Anyway, that's why I added it here. I figured maybe if I had more followers and more people to follow, perhaps I would have a better appreciation for the application. If you are on Twitter, please say hi! Let me know.

Until then, I am heading back outside.



5 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tan lines == sexy

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of like alabaster skin myself, right out of a Jane Austin novel, not goth.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, the first really warm weekend in LA. And I am, yet again, reminded of how much I wish I had a place that had air conditioning.

So which beaches do you find the best to hang at?

 
At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant to add "in your opinion"! What I wrote above sounds like a stupid pick-up line. My bad...

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Tiny E said...

There is nothing better than tan lines. I must find some sun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home