Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Give it to me straight

So, I went to the dentist this morning. No, not that dentist. I found a new one, which, although didn't hit on me, still found it completely normal to use my draped neck and chest as a shelf for his dental tools. I got felt up more this morning than all of eighth grade combined. Is this an LA thing, or is going to the dentist now synonymous with sexual innuendo?

Anyway, I went for a routine check-up/cleaning, but also have been interested in getting my slight overbite fixed. I was thinking I'd get a referral for an orthodontist, but instead he recommended Invisalign, which he could do right there, as if I couldn't tell from the many posters which essentially wallpapered his otherwise-beautiful office space.

What do you all know? Does Invisalign fix overbites, or is he trying to make money off an idea that he got roped into during it's heyday, 5-7 years ago? I only know one person that has tried it, and all I remember is him saying that he lost 10 pounds in the process, which is enough to make me sign on the dotted line tomorrow. With the exception of my bite/jaw, my teeth are pretty much straight and perfect (and white!) so there would be no other benefit to this except the weight loss. Which I am pretty sure I don't need to spend this kind of money for.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home