Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Boston or bust!

Super slow day at work made slower by the fact that I wish I was on a plane right now. You know I must be excited because I actually started packing last night. I, as a rule, never pack earlier than the night before a trip - or the day of, if I'm leaving late enough - because I'm never sure what I'm going to want to bring and don't want to risk forgetting anything by thinking I've packed it last night when really last night, I was thinking I would pack it tomorrow. But, since there's a 40 degree difference in temperature between LA and Boston, I felt fairly confident in that whatever I packed, I wouldn't go missing it today.

The weekend is going to go by so fast. To avoid feeling the same stress next month, I've decided to extend my stay through New Years, and fly back to LA on January 2nd. That's right, Boston - you've got me for 10 whole days next month! What ARE you going to do with me?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home