Monday, November 14, 2005

Regressing

My inner 15-year old can't tear herself away from MTV tonight. It's bad enough that I skipped the gym in order to race home for the season finale of Laguna Beach, even though I already knew the "big surprise". That's okay. I'm officially so over Kristen and on Team LC now. I can't wait for The Hills. But I'll be skipping season 3 of traditional Laguna Beach. Did anyone else notice the spackled senior who looked no younger than 35?

And now I'm watching Seventeen, where Atoosa Rubenstein is playing some sort of mind game with the girls worse than anything I went through pledging a sorority. The girls all look completely traumatized as they sit eating lunch by Atoosa's pool in the Hamptons, and I actually feel bad for them. Does anyone feel bad for me that I care?

UPDATE 11/17: Apparently someone at MSNBC shares my warm fuzzy thoughts about Atoosa.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home