Friday, April 22, 2005

Andy from Apprentice update

Right before I moved, I blogged here about seeing Andy from the second season of the Apprentice on a flight from NYC to Chicago with one of the Donald's employees. Well, the new issue of Star magazine confirms that Andy is the newest member of the Trump organization:
"Season 2 'loser' Andy Litinsky, 23, fired for his inability to defend himself in the boradroom, was rehired by Donald Trump two months ago! 'He gave me a call and offered me a position,' Andy tells Star. The Harvard grad is a projects manager working on Trump's far-flung real estate developments."

Andy isn't the only one with a new job. As I was writing this, I got a call from the beauty company and I got a job! I start on Monday.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home