Friday, April 01, 2005

And another perfect hair day going to waste sitting in my apartment

But I would say that 11 out of the last 14 days have all been perfect hair days. It's incredible! It is supposed to get to 85 degrees today - and that's just on the coast! I have some freelance work to do this morning, but as soon as that's done, I am going out - I don't care where. I'll also try and meet Tracy or other friends for Happy Hour later, just to take advantage of this perfect weather.

Yesterday I went out to the Grove and Farmer's Market, just to see what it was all about. It's basically an outdoor mall, kind of like Fanuil Hall or South Street Seaport. I got a vase at Crate and Barrel, but that's about it. I also got a suntan from driving there with my sunroof open. Fantastic. Oh, and I also had a C-list celeb sighting at the Farmer's Market. Paul, from VH1's Best Week Ever. I only know his name because I overheard him tell the two teenage girls who went up to him.

I really need to finish decorating this apt. Aside from looking empty, I'm realizing that it also needs some color - the couches and dining set are all gunmetal, and kind of blah. So are all my frames hanging on the wall. I need to punch it up a bit.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home