Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not in Kansas anymore

I don't know what it says about my social life or my dating prospects that I hit three major parties this weekend and the best looking guy I met was Kato Kaelin.

Seriously, the man is 50 years old and he looked younger than half the people there. Which was a feat since many people there were actually younger than me. The other half were all comedians - many of whom I recognized from random TV and film, but none whose names I could actually recall.

That's one of the funny things about LA. Yes, I've gotten giddy over my share of A-listers - Britney, Marc and J. Lo, Bruce, etc. But it's the D-list, reality star, VH1 regulars that simply show up at a mutual friends party and think nothing of introducing themselves to you - "Hi, I'm Kato" - that make me love living in this town.

Labels: , , ,



1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kato only came out on top of the "best looking guy" contest because I wasn't invited... ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home