Saturday, December 13, 2008

What was I thinking?

I really need to return that scale before Bed, Bath, and Beyond lowers the price, and I lose out on a refund.

I hate that store, though. Parking is a nightmare, and don't get me started on Holiday shoppers. Plus, that store is like a vortex - it sucks me in, spits me out, and empties my wallet somewhere in between.

I actually do need a new shower curtain liner, though. And my four-year-old bath mat could use replacing. I'll just go and make one big productive trip.

This is weird - why don't they have any bath mats in the color I want? Do I have to choose a new color? I can't choose a new color. What if it doesn't go? What else would go? How am I suddenly completely incapable of remembering what my bathroom looks like?

I guess I could buy a new shower curtain to match a new bath mat. That would be better than taking home the wrong bath mat and having to come back here. Again.

I'll do that. I'll pay for the shower curtain with the money I'll get back from the scale. Even though the curtain I like costs twice that.

The shower curtain looks great! It goes perfectly with the new bath mat! Except that, now, these towels look dingy and actually completely clash with the new stuff.

I suppose I'll have to go back and purchase new ones.



2 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget the matching rugs you'll need now...

BB&B is pretty horrid. The geek in me is constantly attracted to kitchen gadgets I'll never need nor use...

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Oh man, have I ever gotten sucked into that vortex before!! Bet the bathroom looks great, though. Or will once you have new towels. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home