Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waist not

MISSING!

Bikini-friendly WAIST
:




Age: 32

Width: Unknown, but until recently, inoffensive

Last Seen: Bikini Season, often lounging poolside or beachside, well-proportioned between T & A.

Before disappearing entirely, was known to hang out over low-rise jeans, roll over elastic waistbands, and project itself at a 90 degree angle from the pubic bone.

Help! If you can shed any insight as to the disappearance of my waist, or know how I can get it back, please contact me ASAP! I'll be answering all calls alternately from atop a treadmill or in the midst of the sweatpants aisle at Target.

Labels:



2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Maybe mine and yours went on a vacation and met six-pack twins? Bitches didn't even ask us if we wanted to come along... ;o)

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a funny post, but I hardly believe you look ANY less fit than you always do! Dinner soon please!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home