Thursday, December 04, 2008

A boy after thine own heart

OMG, you guys. I have a total crush.



When I was 9, the boys could barely read, let alone write. They certainly couldn't articulate as well as this precocious little wonder - most could hardly get out more than a few grunts at the girls during kickball.

Which, come to think of the things they would say later on, was probably preferable.

UPDATE: Now my boyfriend has a movie deal! Perhaps this will bring him closer in proximity, if not in age.

Labels:



4 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Karl Hakkarainen said...

"Life is hard. Move on." Geez, this kid can take over for Dr. Phil.

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Lori said...

I know! I had to pause the video when he said that, I laughed so hard. I would much rather watch him that Dr. Phil, any day.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did she keep a straight face.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great. This bloody kid has more game than I ever will. *laughing & sighing simultaneously*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home