Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Back in business (kind of)

So, after finally getting used to my lack of internet access and actually allowing myself to chill for a bit, I finally have it in my apt and am back in the swing of things. Of course, it's not as tempting to play online for hours and hours when it is 75 degrees and sunny outside. But since my other option is to go furniture shopping and spend money that I don't have, this option suits me quite nicely.

I also FINALLY received my phone today. Once it is charged and activated I should be able to talk like a normal person. The apartment is coming along - the living/dining room actually looks like someone lives here. The bedroom still looks the way it did when I moved in. I really just need a coffee table for the living room, and end table for my keys, and a small bookshelf on which I can put my computer and home office stuff so I can actually EAT on the dining table. I also need stuff for the walls, but baby steps.

Had an interview this AM with a PR company that does automotive PR. I can tell they really liked me (why?? fashion, hello?) but I don't think its for me. They do some cool events, but I just hated the office, and got a weird vibe from the president. Plus, its all the way in the valley, which kind of sucks. But we'll see. Had the H&S interview on Monday. Sounds awesome, but I think I need stronger LA contacts. We'll see. I'm also waiting to hear back from the one from last week, that does consumer/tech, to see where that goes. At this point, I am most interested in H&S. Not that beggars can be choosers.

Tonight I am going out with this guy I met at the Hello Kitty party in November. Kinda random, but whatever. I'll hang out with Seth tomorrow night. I really need to make some new girlfriends though. You don't meet guys hanging out with other guys... at least I don't.

GREAT celebrity sighting over the weekend - J. Lo AND Marc Anthony shopping in Anthropologie in Beverly Hills. That's really all I've seen since I've been here, but what a great double whammy! The irony of course is that they live in New York. But whatever - I'll take what I can get.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home