Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My mom, the media darling

You may remember that, back in August, my mom was selected as one of 12 finalists in Cooking Light's annual Reader Recipe contest. The new (March) issue featuring her and her recipe will be out later this week, but in the meantime, I am tickled to find that the magazine's accompanying video has been posted on YouTube.



You can find the recipe here. I made it on New Years and, despite my general lack of culinary competence, my friends will swear to you that it was delicious.



4 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Mom MacBlogger is famous :)

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so very cool. Plus, your Mom seems so comfortable on-camera! Nice! :D

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Awww! Your mom is so cute! I love her East Coast accent. :o) I'll definitely try this recipe!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that was cool! I think I have a new crush, your mom is single right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home