Thursday, January 24, 2008

Begrudgingly admitting defeat

I guess if I'm old enough and established enough to comfortably* spend $400 on a stunning, work-appropriate shirt dress, I suppose that means I'm also old enough and mature enough to need Spanx** to wear underneath it.

*$300 of those $400 were in the form of a gift certificate, hence "comfortably".

** And I totally cheaped out on the Spanx. The Macy's I went to didn't carry them, so I got the Hanes knock offs for $17. I'm supposed to feel like a cased sausage in it - right? Fashion is awesome.



4 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Haha! Oh man, good luck with that! You probably read on my blog that I, too, recently got a pair of these, and it was flat-butt city. *shudder* Ah well! ;o)

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Lori said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Is it DVF (Diane Von Furstenberg)?!? And you don't need spanx girlie.

 
At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 Cents...WTF! How do you fix perfection?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home