Friday, January 25, 2008

Lock and a hard place

My brain has been a deep-fried, disheveled mess the last few days as I've been preparing for my New York trip and trying to get all of my work done in time for it. Despite the fact that it's been a crazy day, and because I know I won't have the chance til late next week, I forced myself to hit the gym after work tonight.

My mind was running at full speed as I got changed, thinking about what I need to do before bed tonight: charge my iPod, return some phone calls, select five days worth of a winter wardrobe, take out the trash, print out my ticket. So I wasn't exactly paying attention when I snapped the lock into place on my gym locker - with my keys inside of it.

Labels:



5 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Keith said...

Oooops! Guessing you somehow got back in there... or else you borrowed someone else's computer to post! Have fun in NYC...

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Tiny E said...

Just one more reason I refuse to go to the gym.

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, been there, done that. Finally I found a gym that uses numeric keypads, which makes life so much easier...

Have a good trip to New York!

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Oooops....hope you were able to get into it without too much trouble! :o) Safe travels to NYC, my dear!

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what I really like about you? That you can be so organized, type A and put together and do things like this at the same time. It is even more endearing that you then can laugh at yourself about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home