Sunday, July 15, 2007

Amber Alert: Missing Lori MacBlogger

Is it just me, or has the Lori MacBlogger masthead and colorful 70's background gone missing from this site?

It was there yesterday morning, before I left for Scottsdale. As I posted last night, I noticed the white space but thought maybe it was a temporary browser issue. (The 110 degree heat, perhaps?) Now that I am back in town, however, I can't blame the heat or the hotel or anything I can think of for kidnapping my Blogger identity.

Any idea what this might be, and how I can get it back?



3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the site that hosted those images seem to have stopped doing that. time for a new theme! actually.. its time to switch from blogger.com to wordpress.com, a much better blogging platform and you can even import all your old posts.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! It's back!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Lori said...

YAY! I know. I wasn't kidding when I said my blog was haunted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home