Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sometimes I wonder how I ever worked in fashion

This morning, when I grabbed a light pink tank top to match the piping on my hot pink gym shorts, I thought the look I was going for was Coordinated. Even when I grabbed the ankle socks with the corresponding pink trim, I thought I'd still be in safe territory.

It wasn't until I got to the gym, however, when I paired the outfit with my pink and white sneakers and pink-skinned iPod, that I realized the look was less "coordinated" and more like the lesbian love child of Malibu Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake. With maybe a touch of Bobby Trendy thrown in.

Labels:



7 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that's not a good color combo. If it was my gym, I would not have let ya in.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger The Flying Enchilada said...

Whatcha talking about, you look cute!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger thethinker said...

Pink iPod! I'm sooo jealous.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought my orange shirt and blue shorts were coordinated.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger AmyB said...

Ahahahaaa! Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

Would it make you feel any better if I told you I think you trump the matchy-matchy with your kick-ass buff arms? Good work outta you! You look great! :o)

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Jill said...

I'm digging the matchy-matchy. I think you look adorable. :)

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Lori said...

Thanks, guys. You all rock for not commenting on how old-fashioned old-school my original iPod is. Maybe I want to jump into the 21st century sometime this year?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home