Monday, August 07, 2006

Don't you (forget about me)

Hi! It's me!

Remember me? The one who used to blog all the time about things usually more interesting than the weather? I know, I know, it has been a while but I am still in New York and in between spa appointments I am trying to ward off potential love handles with infrequent and often unsatisfying trips to the gym, so that has left me little time to do actual work for my job that sent me here, let alone do something so frivolous like, oh, I don't know, blog.

I have a lot on my mind and a lot of potential post material. If I can ever stay in for an evening, maybe I will find time to write about it. Otherwise, please bear with me and pray that my next post doesn't include a mouse sighting.

In the meantime, I will leave you with the one celebrity sighting I've had this week: at dinner on Friday night we saw Julianna Margulies. She was with two men and, while they were all stunning, she looked absolutely amazing. Dark lipstick, pale skin, flowing hair - she looked younger and more beautiful than I remember her on ER.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home