Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Potato, Potahto, Montana, Mantegna

I come all the way from LA only to have a great celebrity sighting in New York. Tuesday night we had dinner at Il Mulino in the village; so did Nic Cage and his waitress/wife. They were pointed out to us as Nicolas was shaking hands with another famous patron, Joe - and this part is embarrassing - Montana or Mantegna. Mantegna is a respected actor so you'd think that would make more sense, but the whole time I was looking at him last night, I was thinking, football player. Now that I have looked them both up on the Internet, I don't think the guy looked like either of them, but if anything, like a young Joe Namath. Not to complicate the matter. I'll have to clarify when I go back to work tomorrow.

Nic was sporting a mustache. Hope it was for a role.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home