Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Calling all westside dentists...

I've had searing pain for four days now in the back of my mouth where my bottom left wisdom tooth is coming in. I woke up with it Sunday morning, and thought maybe something was stuck in the gum gap, causing it to swell. Now I am convinced the tooth is rotting away under the gum as my dentist assured me it would if I didn't get them out within two years (about two years ago), but I'm praying it's just ordinary growing pains that will subside shortly.

I have every intention of getting the wisdom teeth out, but had put it off last time because my former job didn't offer dental insurance. I do now, so I'm glad I waited, but I still haven't booked an appointment. I'd like a recommendation from a friend, but L.A. is so damn big that no one seems to go to a good dentist in my area.

If I could meet the Tooth Fairy right now I'd ask her to leave a big bottle of Vicodin under my pillow.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home