Tuesday, October 18, 2005

California: Adding ex-boyfriends, one at a time

Does anybody have a spell that reverses jinxes?

In other news, seven months ago today I moved to L.A. I realized that tonight as I was saying "last year when I moved across the country" instead of "I just" or "I recently" etc. It rained again today, and without sounding too dramatic, I have to say that I honestly don't know how I made it through 28 years on the east coast because only two days of rain have made me hermit-like and moody. Well, I've always been moody, but it's like living on a different planet that the one I lived on last week. Last week's was filled with unicorns and rainbows and visions of pounds lost at the gym; this week is traffic, frizzy hair, and God, I need Restalyne again.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home