Monday, September 12, 2005

Worse than Standing Room Only

This is the first season in years that I have not had any part of New York Fashion Week, and some deranged part of me actually misses it. I feel like such an outsider depending on the AP, the IS, and The Daily to bring me their coverage, and even though I don't have a passion for fashion the way most people who work in the business do, some sick interest managed to seep into my blood during the years I spent rubbing elbows under the Tents.

Of course, six and a half months ago I was sitting at work at 11 PM the night before two shows, cursing my life and the drama I dealt with, looking forward to the next season when I would be away from it all. My life now is drama free, but I guess I miss the SWAG. Just a little bit.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home