Thursday, August 25, 2005

It's been a long day

I've eaten the same pesto pasta for three out of my last four meals. I went out to dinner last night and was served a portion that could feed the entire restaurant. So I ate some for dinner, lunch today, and dinner again tonight. After dinner, I threw away what was at least two more portions that I figured wouldn't be good by tomorrow, at least not good for me anyway. Jeans are too expensive these days to have to start buying new ones.

In other exciting news, here are some pictures of Rebecca's new baby:


















He's wearing yellow in the hospital, because we were all betting it would be a girl and thus gifted an almost entirely yellow wardrobe. Note that by the time Mark is holding him at home, Nathan's already been changed to a white outfit. Cute hat, though. Smurflike.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home