Thursday, July 07, 2005

Name Change

I want to change the name of my blog; I felt "Lori's Blog" was getting too familiar. (I did a random google search today, and OOPS, there it was! Three times. That will teach me to blog about ex-boyfriends. And write their actual names.).

Three Dog Bakery was the name of a dog bakery (they make treats for dogs only) that opened at a store we used to represent at Behrman. My very first media event as an assistant back in 1999 was for the opening of said bakery, where we hired a celebrity pet trainer (or something) to conduct a dog wedding ceremony. Oddly enough, there is another Three Dog Bakery about a block from my office, but the name was the most random I could think of in a pinch. Plus, it sounds kind of fun and circus-y, which at least makes one think it could be an interesting read.

I welcome other suggestions. (Hint, hint).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home