Friday, May 13, 2005

Crashing into Don Cheadle

I saw the movie Crash last night. It was great - fantastic ensemble cast, and the movie was all about airing every racial prejudice imaginable with complete, politically-incorrect candor. The funny part was that Don Cheadle was sitting right in the audience! He and someone else were sitting in the far back corner, and we never would have known if the teenage ticket collector at the theater hadn't told us, "You guys are in for a treat tonight - Don Cheadle is sitting in the audience." I'm sure DC would be thrilled at his "outing". Nevertheless, if anyone else knew, they didn't let on, and DC was out the door by the time the lights came back on.

Gorgeous, beautiful, sunny weekend ahead. I plan to spend it at the beach and brown myself until I look like Don Cheadle. Okay, maybe more like Michael Pena. But if there was ever any doubt about my condition, the NYT has now confirmed what I have known for ten years.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home