Wednesday, April 27, 2005

You know you've been in LA too long when

... you dream that you are best friends with Bennifer. (Bennifer of '02-'03, that is). I had a dream last night that I was somewhere that Jennifer Lopez was, and she was cheating on Marc Anthony with Ben Affleck. For some reason, she was asking me what she should get Ben for his birthday. She wanted to give him cash, but I was trying to talk her out of it, saying that it was too impersonal. Her reply was that despite appearances, he was really on the verge of bankruptcy and could use the money. I said, well, its up to you, and then couldn't figure out why she even wanted my opinion. Then, we were at a party, and she brought Ben over to introduce me and my friends. He was nice but curt. Then I noticed that she was slightly preggers, and I wished her luck.
Food for thought: How is it that my few celebrity sightings since I've been here (Jen and Marc, Speedy) all seem to be six degrees of separation of Jennifer Garner?

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home