Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Given that this was my horoscope for today, I don't know why I didn't tell her:
"A very intense situation that comes up at work could lead you to wonder if you ought to say what you know or just keep quiet -- and isn't that always a dilemma? In this case, since you may be feeling that you've kept this particular secret for far too long, think about what might happen once the truth is revealed. The good news is that in the end, the truth always comes out anyway. Your mission is to decide whether you want to be the instrument now. "
Weird.
Anyway, it looks like there's still no decision about the transition and so we are to continue working on them into Feb and until further notice. Better for me. That's kind of why I backed off. A lot of news for one day, but at least now I can be more assured to have stuff to do for the next couple months.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home