Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve

is finally here.

I say that like I enjoy the Holiday. The only day of the year I enjoy less than this one is Valentine's Day. I am just happy that there are only four more hours left of 2004 and I am looking forward to starting 2005.

Cara and Karen are coming over. We were going to just stay in and be low key, but then I randomly ran into Chris Frank the other night, so now we are going out with him to some party one of his friends is having. I was really looking forward to a simple quiet night in, but now that I am dressed and made up I admit I am a little excited.

I wrote everything that needs to be said in my written diary. Happy new year - on to bigger and better. It can only go up from here, right?

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home