Sunday, January 02, 2005

I clicked on the Automotive section of the NY Times online today, because I figured I need to start making that a part of my conscious thinking. I started crying before I coiuld even read the article. Hmm - stress much?

This is only the beginning. I knew that once Jan 1 hit, it would all become a reality. Why do I want to move again? It escapes me from time to time. Then I remember that I hate New York, that I am bored out of my mind and no doubt boring to others, and for some reason, LA has been calling me - and not quietly, I might add - for some time. But now I am on the real countdown. And it has gone from me being excited to me being stressed. Stressed about:

1. Getting a job out there
2. Leaving my job here
3. Time in between
4. Buying a car
5. Leaving my friends
6. Leaving my safe-haven of New York and my daily comforts

I am doing something completely unprecedented and for no good reason, just for kicks, really. Let's look at the reasoning:

1. I hate my job in NYC
2. I don't want another job in NYC
3. Quality of life (apartment size, weather, pace - these could be three separate answers)
4. Need (or want) a new crop of boys from which to date
5. If not now, never

Uck - I don't even want to think about it anymore.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home