Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Let's see - not much interesting to report. Very slow at work. I mean VERY slow. Excited to have dinner tonight with Natalie and possibly Andrea Schwartz. I wish I could tell them - or Natalie, at least- about LA, but it is still premature. I have started applying to jobs online and have contacted my work friends on the west coast, but don't expect much to happen, especially before the holidays. I've decided to tell Mary soon after the break. Then it will all be real - GULP.

Moskowitz this PM; Today show tomorrow AM. That's it. Four days till X-mas, 10 til New Years, and 2004 is going out without a bang but not exactly quietly either. How will I remember this year? Well, as the year I traveled a lot for work. The year of L + C. The year I decided to boot New York and move to LA. The summer in Point Pleasant, with the most motley of motley crews. Glamorama, Hello Kitty, and Romper Room (wait, I already said that).

Ten years ago I had graduated from High School and was starting college up at Syracuse. Living on the sixth floor of Boland Hall (610) with Kim Bart, down the hall from Hilary, Letha, Courtney, and more, downstairs from Jim and Brian, upstairs from Chuck and Adam, and my god - what good times. Other than my having a job and living in Manhattan, quite little has actually changed since then. Kind of scary.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home