Sunday, October 26, 2008

Spent

Things I did this weekend:

- Met friends (Jen, Miya, Little Lauren) for Happy Hour on Friday night at Murano, then Palihouse
- Took car in to Acura for my 82,500 mile tune-up at 8:30 Saturday morning
- Walked from dealership to the Equinox in Santa Monica (and back), bringing my October mileage up to 24.5
- Worked out at said gym
- Got my brows done
- Took my car to a certified smog check station for my registration renewal, a task I was surprised to learn Acura could not do
- Went to a party with Tracy in Culver City (yes, another party! I should complain about things more often)
- Got a pedicure
- Cleaned entire apartment including scrubbing every surface in my bathroom
- Arranged, captioned, and ordered a digital photo book of my Peru trip through Kodak
- Went to yoga
- Had (Tall) Lauren over for dinner

Things I did NOT do this weekend:

- Relax



1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very busy, fun and fit weekend. And uh oh...signs I'm totally out of the hip/social loop - I've never heard of Murano or Palihouse. Crap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home