Monday, September 08, 2008

Sew exciting!

I've lived in Los Angeles long enough now that this probably shouldn't excite me. But these photos taken of Ben and Jen and the most adorable toddler that ever lived, Violet Affleck, were taken in the same strip mall in which my tailor is located.

In fact, you can even see it there in the background:



The only reason I even recognized it is because the parking situation in said strip mall is notoriously horrendous, and I can't tell you how many times I have spent five minutes at the tailor dropping off a pair of pants and 20 minutes in the parking lot standing around, waiting for my car. (Valet is the only option.) It's gotten to the point where I now drive around the block a few times, in the hopes of finding free street parking, but it's a permit-only area off Wilshire. So I've learned to bring a book and, after my last trip, an umbrella, but now I guess I'll have one more way to pass the time: celebrity spotting.

Labels:



1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you document your celeb sightings. And is it just me, or is Bennifer looking rather gaunt these days?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home