Sunday, September 07, 2008

Still looking for the application that lets me download a boyfriend

Apparently I need not worry about the fact that I'm learning to speak Spanish with a Scottish accent.

According to an article in today's New York Times, there are iPhone applications that will not only translate the phrase I'm looking for, but will actually speak it FOR me, in Spanish.

This begs a few questions:

Where was this thing when I needed it in high school? Is there anything the iPhone can NOT do? And does anyone else feel that we're uncomfortably close to living like the Jetsons?



2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to live like the Jetsons. :)

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If they come up with a "find perfect date" application, do let me know, would you? I might just have to get me one at that point...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home