Sunday, December 09, 2007

No man needs a vacation so much as the person who just had one

I knew that all I needed was to get there, and I'd be happy. I was right.

Cabo was an amazing trip. The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the weather was beautiful. The people were fun and it turned out I had plenty of time to lay in the sun. I can't remember the last time I took such a great vacation, and I was only there for five days!

I would love to give a recap and go into detail about some of the more fun, famous, and really unique aspects of the trip, but my brain is completely useless, having spent the last few days tortured by tequila. No, actually, I kept the margaritas to two a day, max, making sure to fill up on equal parts Dos Equis and daiquiris for good measure. Though I don't know that that has made for good measurements. Can I wear sweatpants to work tomorrow?

A selection of photos are here. Enjoy!



9 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Go Nicole Yourself said...

glad you had fun. can't wait to hear stories.

glad you're home too! xoxo

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Sounds perfectly relaxing and fabulous! Can't wait to hear more about it!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Hilary said...

Sounds and looks like a great trip! Welcome back!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger GeekHiker said...

Sound like you had just the vacation that you were needing. Looking forward to reading the story.

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you had fun! I love Cabo!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Keith said...

Those pics are great!

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

So glad you had a great time! I always find I need a vacation after my vacation. *sigh* No fair, huh? Ha!

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics. Glad you had a good time. You've been working hard and it was much deserved. Must get info on that hotel from you!! Beautiful!

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww, give Maria my best wishes! Photos of friends from yester-year make me feel nostalgic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home