Friday, October 12, 2007

The days of my life

Sorry I have been MIA. I've been working like mad on an event that, to use a few cliches, went off without a hitch but practically by the skin of my teeth. In eight years working in PR, I've done A LOT of events, and trust me when I tell you that I've never experienced anything like yesterday before.

Anyway, it was wildly successful, but the highlight of my night was meeting one of my childhood soap idols, "Kayla." You may recall my fondness for her from this post I wrote last year, and I was thrilled to learn that she was even nicer and more beautiful in person than as seen on TV. I am just as smitten now, as ever.

Labels: ,



2 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Go Nicole Yourself said...

um.... have we ever discussed that I too used to watch Days? I LOVE Kayla.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger AmyB said...

Congrats on a successful event and on being able to meet - in person - one of your old soap idols. Yay!

Hope you were finally able to get some rest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home