Thursday, August 17, 2006

Is it possible HE's stalking ME?

A few weeks ago I wrote about how my mom wants to set me up with Food Network cutie/ex-boyfriend look-alike Dave Lieberman. Not that she knows him or anything.

Well, you may also recall that last Thursday, I worked a promotional event in New York. The night was billed as a beauty event, and basically what happens is that 2,000 women pay a nominal fee for a night of shopping and sampling among different brands while sipping cocktails and awaiting the coveted goodie bag, which is typically worth a few hundred dollars. (My personal opinion is that it's a few hundred dollars worth of crap that the beauty companies can't otherwise get rid of, but, like I said, that's just IMO.)

So, ANYWAY, I just received pictures from the event staff, and lo and behold, who was at the event autographing copies of his new book, but Mr. Lieberman himself! Um, excuse me, how did I not know this? And how did I not see him? He was at the Amstel Light table, after all, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't make a stop or two there during the night. (What? They weren't giving away water for free, and I needed to hydrate.)

In any case, I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to get up close and personal (and I'm sure my mom will be, too), but after looking at the pictures, I've decided that the look-alike ex is a lot cuter.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home